Epidaurus, Mycenae and Nafplio Small-Group Tour from Athens
Enjoy the small group tour, maximum 10 people, to Mycenae, Epidaurus and Nafplio. Travel by air conditioned minivan and drive through the famous Corinth Canal which divided mainland Greece from the Peloponnese. Explore the remains of ancient Mycenae, a major center of Greek civilization from 1600 to 1100 B.C and visit the Cyclopean Walls, the Lion’s Gate and the Royal Tombs. Make a short stop at the picturesque Nafplion, the first capital of the Greek state. Continue with your guide on to Epidaurus, famous for its impressive Hellenic theater, a unique UNESCO’S World Heritage Highlight and one of the best preserved classical Greek theaters still used today due to its amazing acoustics.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking driver
- Professional guide at destination
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - The Great Theatre of Epidaurus
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Site Mycenae
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets to Ancient Mycenaes (Adult 12 Euros) and Epidaurus Theater (Adult 12 Euros)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Theatre of Epidaurus, Ethniki Odos Isthmou Archaias Epidavrou, Epidavros 210 52 Greece
Visit the breathtaking ancient theater of Epidaurus. Have a unique opportunity to hear all about the history of the 4th century unique UNESCO’S World Heritage Highlight and one of the best preserved classical Greek theaters, still used today due to its amazing acoustics.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bourtzi, The Harbor, Nafplio Greece
Nafplion was the first capital of modern Greece.Have amazing photos of the Venetian fortress of PALAMIDI and the fortified islet of BOURTZI located in the middle of the harbor. Have a fun break for optional lunch in a traditional restaurant with Greek cuisine. Enjoy free time to walk in the narrow streets of this beautiful town with the classical buildings dated back to the 16th -17th century.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Archaeological Site Mycenae, Mycenae 21200 Greece
Entering the region of Argolis and land of Homer’s Golden Mycenae, a UNESCO'S World Heritage site.Walk uphill to visit the archaeological site, home of the mythical king Agamemnon. Enjoy a walking tour and hear all of the myths and history as you pass from the Cyclopean Walls, the Lion’s Gate and the Royal Tombs of Agamemnon and his wife Clytemnestra and the Treasury of Atreus.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Palamidi Castle, Eikostis Pemptis Martiou, Nafplio 211 00 Greece
Transfer to Palamidi castle is not included. You can visit the castle on your own.
Stop At: Corinth Canal, Isthmia, Corinth 201 00 Greece
Walk by the Corint Canal which seperates Central Greece for the Peloponese
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Athens centrally located hotels. Please indicate hotel name or apartment address withing the city center limits. Please indicate exact address and postal code. In the case that your hotel or apartment is not accesible ( e.g pedestrian or narrow streets) we will appoint a nearby meeting point. Kindly notice that we will send you an email through viator for the exact pick up time 48hrs prior departure.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Port pickup not available
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Please indicate your hotel name or apartment address for the pick up
- Exact pick up time will be sent to you in the email provided during the booking at least 24hrs prior departure
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid 19 Policy: Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop.Maximum 6 clients in a 12 seater minibus to secure social distance between tourists ( for shared small group tours only). All our vehicles will operated with 50% capacity ( for shared small group tours only). Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding. Fresh trash bag will be place in every vehicle and waste will be destroyed at the end of the tours.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Vehicles will be sanitized before every pick up. Hand sanitizing done before departure and after every major stop. Face masks available for clients. Guides will wear facemasks and use microphone when guiding.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.