Ephesus Tour from Izmir Hotels
Professional team with Licensed Tour Guide and experienced drivers, New cars with Air Condition, punctual timings in pick up
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to Ephesus Ancient City & Virgin Mary House.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
What's excluded :
- Drinks on lunch.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Discover one of the most popular trade cities of ancient Greek and Roman Empire. Ephesus is probably the most famous ancient site in Turkey. It was a busy trade center as a port city. Ephesus had a great influence on the ancient world. Also as an important religious center of early Christianity and one of the seven churches mentioned in the Book of Revelations. In Ephesus you will see, Celcus Library, Temple of Hadrian, the fountain of Trajan and the Theater and more.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Virgin Mary’s House is a Catholic shrine located at the skirt of Bulbul Mountain in Selcuk. It is discovered after a nun in Germany described the place in her visions about a house Mother Mary lived before she died. It has become an important pilgrimage spot for Catholics since then.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
Temple of Artemis is one of the Seven Wonders of the World completed in 550 BC is at the outskirts of Ephesus. It is a sanctuary built in a sacred place. The temple itself dates back to 8th century BC but the sacred place dates way back. It has been destroyed three times and rebuilt. But it has been abandoned after Christians started to rule the area.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Selcuk, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Open buffet lunch in a local restaurant with traditional Turkish Food & vegetarian options in Selcuk.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Selçuk, İzmir, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up from Hotels in Izmir & Izmir Adnan Menderes AirportAirports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Int Port
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Spanish Speaking Tour Guide 11/9/2019 - 11/4/2021
English Speaking Tour Guide 11/8/2019 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:01 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.