Ephesus Shore Excursion from Kusadasi Port
As you stroll over the marble streets of Ephesus, walk in the footsteps of some of history's greats, such as Cleopatra, St John, St Paul, and Alexander the Great. Your tour guide will bring ancient times to life for you with stories of the daily life of the Ephesians. You will feel as if you stepped back in time. Visit the House of the Virgin Mary, nestled on top of a hill overlooking Ephesus. Your day will finish with a visit to the Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Your tour includes pickup from and drop-off back to Kusadasi port and the services of a licensed professional tour guide especially chosen for their knowledge of history and archaeology.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
What's included :
- Professional, licensed English-speaking tour guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned late-model minivan
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee for the Terrace Houses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Your tour guide will be waiting for you at the port of Kusadasi with your name on a sign. Then commence the drive to Ephesus in comfortable, climate controlled transport. You will start your tour from the Magnesia gate. As you stroll along the marble streets of Ephesus, passing the Odeon, other monuments, and fountains, your guide will regale you with tales of daily life in Ephesus and highlight the important role of symbolism in ancient times. A highlight of your tour will be the impressive facade of the Celsus Library and the great theater. You will also be given some time to visit Ephesus' famous terrace houses (entrance to the Terrace Houses is at your own expense) which were once home to elite citizens.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Your next stop is the House of Virgin Mary, believed to be the place where she was taken by St John to spend her last days. This was only discovered following the visions of a bed-ridden German nun. Located at the top of a hill in serene surroundings, this is a sacred place for Christians and Muslims alike from all over the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
The Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World, will be your last stop of the day. While just a single column remains today, it is easy to imagine how majestic it was back in the day.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please look for your tour guide who will be standing with your name on a sign as you exit the customs building and walk towards the main port.Ports
- Kusadasi Port
Departure Time :Between 8:30am -10am
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Vegetarian meal options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.