Ephesus Private Tour
Ancient City of Ephesus
Explore the best preserved marble ruins of the ancient capital of Roman Asia, with its 25,000 seat great theatre. Ephesus is the second largest ancient city of the world! A city where over 200,000 people lived over 3000 years ago. Ephesus, once the most important commercial centre of western Anatolia, was established as a port on the mouth of the river Cayster. Being located on a strategic trade route in Anatolia, Ephesus quickly became one of the most important cities in the world. The city itself and the ruins are all on the side of a fertile valley. The extensive ruins including the theatre, library and gymnasium. Ephesus has been a "centre" throughout the ages. Once a trade centre of the ancient world, a religious centre of the early Christianity and today, a unique tourism centre.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- • Your tour guide will meet you at your pick-up location. You will be briefed about the tour & town and Ephesus on the way. One of the stops is the Temple of Artemis where you will spend 10 to 15 minutes.
• After you are dropped off at the gate of Ephesus ruins, you will start to explore the Ephesus ruins. Some of the highlights in Ephesus ruins are; Hadrian Temple, Celsius Library, Grand Theatre.
• While exploring Ephesus ruins, you will enter the Terrace Houses, and you will explore the daily life of ancient Ephesians.
• Then you will drive to The House of Virgin Mary.
• After visiting The House of Virgin Mary, you will have a lunch break in a local Turkish restaurant with traditional Turkish food.
• Drive back to departure location with your guide.
• Your program can be customised depending on your timing as you wish with your guide.
Departure Point :Kusadasi Port
Return Detail :Kusadasi Port
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour Prices
- Private Ephesus Tour prices varies depending on number of adults , number of individual attractions to be visited and pick up / departure location. Please get your “price quote” before booking.
- For Children, those younger than 4 year old are free of charge, between 5 and 9 year old are charged with the half price, children beginning from 10 year/old are charged with the adult price. Therefore, please inform us about the children’s ages.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.