Ephesus Food Walk in Kusadasi
This is an exclusive private half day tour for who does have limited time at Ephesus area. The sites that we are visiting must see sites in Ephesus area but we are also open to your requests so together we can make the day better and unforgettable. Enjoy your day with professional local tour guide with the comfort of your private vehicle.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / Port Pickup and Drop-off
- Professional Guide approved by Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Coffee and/or Tea
- The food we taste as much as your belly goes.
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kusadasi, Kusadasi, Turkish Aegean Coast
Meet with your guide and you will walk in the town Kusadasi.
Visit herbal shops and taste small courses of local foods such as midye, kokorec and gevrek. After drinking Turkish coffee, you will also be seeing landmarks of town which you will pass castle door of Kusadasi and then continue to Caravanserai and last, we will admire Pigeon Island. After the tour we will be back to our hotel or cruise ship port and say our goodbyes.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:16, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at the exit of Kusadasi Port right after you clear customs. Ports
- Kuşadası Çarşı, Camikebir, Kahramanlar Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion
- There is no dress code for any of the sites.
- This is a semi private tour that our max number is 8 people.
- Comfortable shoes, casual light clothes, hats, sunglasses are recommended.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.