Ephesus Day Trip from Marmaris Including Breakfast and Lunch
Trace the steps of ancient Romans on this full-day trip to Ephesus from Marmaris. With an expert guide, delve into the ruins of this ancient city, once the easternmost capital of the Roman Empire, on a tour that includes breakfast and lunch. Walk among shops, temples and statues, and admire the beautiful Library of Celsus and Great Theatre, the setting for some of St Paul’s teachings. With a visit to the House of the Virgin Mary or the Ephesus Museum, this tour hits all the right buttons for history buffs.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Breakfast and lunch
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Drop off to; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- Admission fee to Ephesus,Virgin Mary House and Selcuk Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
For the next 2.5 hours, immerse yourself in the ruins and past of this classical settlement. Walk past crumbling shops and temples as your guide helps you imagine what the streets must have looked and sounded like during the city’s height in the 2nd century BC. See the Roman bathhouse, Agora, Fountain of Trajan and Temple of Hadrian, and inspect what may be the world’s earliest road sign – a carving pointing to the brothel! You’ll also see Ephesus’ two highlights — the Library of Celsus and the 25,000-seat Great Theatre, where St Paul once preached.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Marmaris, Marmaris, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
CENTRAL HOTELS IN MARMARIS AND ICMELER
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.