Ephesus and Virgin Marys House in one day from Istanbul
Ephesus, one of the twelve cities of the Ionian League during the classical Greek period. Ephesus was also one of the “Seven Churches of Anatolia (Asia)” that are cited in the Book of Revelation.
Visit to the old Greco-Roman city of Ephesus, Marble Street, Odeon, Bouleterion, Temple of Hadrian and Serapis, Agora, Library of Celsus, Great Theatre, Double Church, Arcadian Way, Gate of Magnesia.
Last abode of Virgin Mary at Mount Solmissos and lunch at Selçuk. Visit to İsabey Mosque, one of the oldest and most impressive works of architectural art remaining from Anatolian Beyliks and the Temple of Artemis, one of the “Seven Wonders of the Ancient World”.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip shared transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Landing and facility fees
- Round trip flight tickets from Istanbul
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
birthplace of Homer and departure for Ephesus, one of the twelve cities of the Ionian League during the classical Greek period. Ephesus was also one of the “Seven Churches of Anatolia (Asia)” that are cited in the Book of Revelation.
Visit to the old Greco-Roman city of Ephesus, Marble Street, Odeon, Bouleterion, Temple of Hadrian and Serapis, Agora, Library of Celsus, Great Theatre, Double Church, Arcadian Way, Gate of Magnesia
Duration: 15 hours
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
House of Virgin Mary is located on the top of the "Bulbul" mountain 9 km ahead of Ephesus, the shrine of Virgin Mary enjoys a marvelous atmosphere hidden in the green. It is the place where Mary may have spent her last days. Indeed, she may have come in the area together with Saint John, who spent several years in the area to spread Christianity. Mary preferred this remote place rather than living in crowded place.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Izmir, Izmir, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
İzmir, the pearl of the Aegean, is the third largest city in Turkey. With its 8.500 year history, fertile land, favorable climate, 629 km coastline, 300 sunny days a year, a sea that offers every shade of blue and the heritage left behind by the 32 civilizations it has been a home to, İzmir is ready for you to discover.
Pass By: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
the Temple of Artemis, one of the “Seven Wonders of the Ancient World”.
Stop At: Isa Bey Mosque, Selcuk Turkey
Isa bey mosque is one of the best and important example which reflects the end of the Seljuk Empire period in late 14 C A.D. In addition, this mosque bears the imprint of Umayyad mosque in Damascus in which is one of the Islamic centers for scientists and scholars. The marble and tiles here make almost a harmonial visiual feast those who want to visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up service from most of the city center hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.