Ephesus and Sirince Private Half Day Shore Excursion
Drive up to a scenically wonderful coastal road before you reach the ancient Ephesus. Famous in antiquity for its temple of Diana, during the years of the Roman Empire, the Greek port of Ephesus became the greatest city in Asia Minor. From here we will continue to Sirince Village, this old Greek village acquired world-wide fame when tourists flocked to the village in December 2012 to witness the Mayan Apocalypse.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - Sirince Koyu
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Once in the ancient city itself we will explore this ancient Roman city and visit the Library of Celcius, Temple of Hadrian, the Theatre and Odeon.
Hellenistic and Roman vestiges: Odeon, Bouleterion, Fountains, Temples, Roman Baths. The Library of Celsus: Renowned for its statues of four female figures symbolizing Wisdom, Knowledge, Intelligence and Valor. The Great Theater: This theater is the spot where St Paul preached to Ephesians.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sirince Koyu, Sirince Turkey
Formerly known as Kirkindja, this beautifully restored hill-top village was the setting for the famous novel written by Dido Sotiriou, A Farewell to Anatolia.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Kusadasi Port, Türkmen, Yat Limanı, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel or port in Kusadasi. Please contact with us and give information about your hotel details one day before to your service date. (if not shorex)Ports
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Most travelers can participate
- We as KARAVAN TRAVEL, want to ensure the minds of travelers that, all the necessary safety measures and precautions will be maintained at all times; hand sanitizer will be available, masks will be given out, seats will be blocked out on coaches, reduced groups sizes and social distancing measures will be taking against COVID-19 infections. We will follow up the new regulations/restrictions permanently and update our procedures accordingly.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.