Ephesus and Pamukkale 2 Day Trip from Marmaris and Icmeler
Total duration of Tour : Overnight Tour over 2 days. Price based on two adults travelling sharing a double/twin room. Single Person supplement €10
Food & Drink in the Tour : Breakfast, Dinner
Any dress-code or clothing suggestion, or
anything clients need to bring : Swimwear (if entering Cleopatra's Pool). Sensible/comfortable walking shoes. Waterproof jacket (recommended in low season).
Tour suitable for persons with disabilities /
Medical or weight restrictions : Not suitable for persons with certain physical disabilities.
Tour Inclusions : All Transfers, Breakfast, Dinner, Accomodation 3 Star Hotel, All Entry Fees (Except ''Cleopatra's Pool
See UNESCO World Heritage Site ancient city
See the early temples & ancient public library
Take in the sight of the huge Ephesus theatre.
Visit the site of the 'House of the Virgin Mary'
Spend a night in a 3 star hotel with dinner and belly dancing
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Entrance fee to Hierapolis (IF OPTION SELECTED)
- Entrance fee to Ephesus ( IF OPTION SELECTED)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Drop off to; Cooks Club Adakoy,TUI Blue Marmaris, Hotel , Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- Admission fee to Virgin Mary House and Selcuk Museum an Cleopatra Pool
Day 1: Ephesus
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Day One:The first day you will witness one of the most beautiful ancient cities, EPHESUS, with it's ancient temples & ancient public library. Ephesus also boasts about ANATOLIA'S largest theatre (which has lately hosted stars like TOM JONES, DIANA ROSS & STING). You will also see the house of The Virgin Mary which is now a popular place of pilgrimage for Catholics and Muslims alike. After having lunch we will head east to Pamukkale. Here you will spend a night in a 3 Star Hotel having dinner with a belly dance show.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Accommodation 3 Star Hotel
Day 2: Pamukkale
Stop At: Pamukkale, Pamukkale
Day Two:On the second day you will have the opportunity to swim in Cleopatra's Pool and also a chance to see the Eight Wonder of the Natural World, PAMUKKALE. Towards end of the day, a visit to world's biggest Carpet Weaving Center to be informed about the oldest of Turkish traditions, 100% handmade carpets.
Duration: 3 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Marmaris, Marmaris, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Cetrally Located Marmaris and Icmeler Hotels,(EXTRA TRANSFER FEE FROM; TURUNC HOTELS AND MARMARIS RESORT HOTEL, ; 6 € RETURN - PER PERSON / YALANCIBOGAZ AND ADAKOY HOTELS; 2,5 € ONE WAY - PER PERSON - CAN BE PAID AT THE RESORT.),
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Entrance fee for Cleopatra's Pool is payable on the day by the client(s)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Tour capacity has been greatly reduced to allow for proper social distancing. Seating capacity has been reduced by 50%.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.