Ephesus and Şirince Tour by Khalid
This tour allows you to picture both city and rural life in Ephesus at the time. A guide will walk you through one of the most famous sites in the world explaining details about the Odeon, the Fountain of Trajan, the steam baths of Scholastika, the Temple of Hadrian and the astounding library of Celsius. The tour bus will then take you to the charming Aegean village of Şirince which is renowned for its fruit wines. At Ephesus Theme Park, you will be served a classic Turkish lunch before going to see a carpet weaving demonstration at a nearby village where you will also have the chance to go shopping. There will be free time to walk around the town of Kuşadası. NOTE: Guests must be able to walk approximately 2 miles over uneven and cobblestone surfaces, inclines and 10-30 steps.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
A visit to Efes (Ephesus) - once the commercial center of the ancient world - is a highlight of any visit to Turkey The city, whose wealth and patronage supported its splendid architectural program, was dedicated to the goddess Artemis. Her enormous temple, once considered one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World and rebuilt several times, dates in its latest form from the third century B.C. The ruins also include a theater, gymnasium, agora and baths, as well as the Library of Celsus.
This tour offers a complete perspective about the Ancient City of Ephesus and the Roman way of living. In Ephesus, You will see the
• Magnesia Gate,
• Trajan Fountain,
• Temple of Hadrian,
• Celsius Library,
• Grand Theater,
• Arcadian Way.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sirince, Sirince, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
The village of Sirince in Izmir is very attractive and famous for its homemade wines and its traditional architecture. It is a small village in the mountains and it is perfect for seeing natural Turkey. All through the village are shops where you can put your wine tasting skills to the test. If you find yourself on the Aegean coast of Turkey then be sure to take a visit to Sirince.
The number of vineyards and types of grapes are increasing in recent years in Izmir, which is now a brand name in wine production. The indigenous grape varieties and international grape varieties below are widely used for wine making in Izmir.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Guests must contact Deren Koray Tourism at least 24 hours before your product date to confirm your reservation and arrange transportation. Please use the contact details on your confirmation/voucher.Airports
- Adnan Menderes Airport, Izmir Turkey
- Izmir Port, Umurbey, 35230 Konak/İzmir, Turkey
- Kuşadası Sahil, Türkmen, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/11/2020 - 10/28/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Hand sanitizers and masks will be available for the best hygiene practise in our vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.