Ephesus & Sirince Tour
This is an exclusive private tour for who want to explore not only history but also culture. The sites that we are visiting must see sites in Ephesus area but we are also open to your requests so together we can make the day better and unforgettable. Enjoy your day with professional local tour guide with the comfort of your private vehicle.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel / Port Pickup and Drop-off
- Entrance fees to the sites and museums
- Professional Driver
- Professional Guide approved by Ministry of Culture and Tourism
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses
- Entry/Admission - Ephesus Terrace Houses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
You will first visit The Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world, was a Greek temple dedicated to the goddess of Artemis, and built in one of the flat areas of Ephesus. Today one can see the ruins of the foundations of this marvelous construction of the Hellenistic Age, entirely made of marble and full of sculptured columns whose lower portions were carved with figures in high relief.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
You will then visit the world famous ancient Greco-Roman City of Ephesus, which is one of the most extensive ongoing archeological sites as well as one of the most well preserved ancient cities in the world. You enter through the Magnesia Gate where you will begin a slow, downhill walk with your guide into the ruins of this Roman provincial capital. Your route will take you past the Odeon Theater, the Celsus Library, the Temple of Hadrian, the Fountain of Trajan, and the Great Theater. The theater, which seats 24,000, is the believed site where St. Paul preached to the Ephesians, and is used today for a local spring festival.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ephesus Terrace Houses, Selcuk 35148 Turkey
Thereafter visit the Ephesus Terrace Houses which are located on the slopes of Bulbul Mountain, opposite the Hadrian Temple. Also called as “the houses of rich”, these houses were for the important and wealthy people of Ephesus, as only rich people could afford such houses.
NOTE: Please be aware that this option involves walking uphill and over 100 stairs, but not all at the same time; each level is approximately 10 to 15 stairs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Sirince, Sirince, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Continue your tour with a visit of Sirince Village, Once called Cirkince but today the village known as being simply pretty. This old Greek village’s habitants today mainly Turkish but architecture reflects Greek and Turkish culture fusion of today.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Camikebir, Liman Cd. No:16, 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Traveler pickup is offered
Your guide will meet you at the exit of Kusadasi Port right after you clear customs. Ports
- Kuşadası Çarşı, Camikebir, Kahramanlar Cd., 09400 Kuşadası/Aydın, Turkey
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes, casual light clothes, hats, sunglasses are recommended.
- There is no dress code for any of the sites.
- Ephesus has uneven surfaces and requires to take a walk in the site.
- We will not match you with another group of people. This is a private tour.
- The order of the tour itinerary may vary in order to avoid congestion
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.