Entrance to the Papalote Children's Museum
Take advantage of this unique option with TripAdvisor / Viator and buy your entrance ticket to Papalote Museo del Niño, avoiding the lines.
When booking this ticket, all you will have to do is a simple exchange before arriving at the museum, ensuring that you will be inside the museum in less than 2 minutes.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance to the Papalote Children's Museum
- Ticket delivery at your hotel or via electronic
- Entry/Admission - Papalote Museo del Nino
What's excluded :
- Additional activities
- Transportation to / from attractions
- Permissions for Video Camera or Professional Camera
- Visit: Papalote Museo del Nino, Avenida Constituyentes # 268, Mexico City 11830 Mexico
The Papalote Museo Museo del Niño, located in Mexico City, focuses on children's learning and communication skills, as well as teamwork, all directed through interactive exhibitions of science, technology and art.
The building was created by Ricardo Legorreta in 1993. The building was made to help children interact, experiment and touch.
This museum has more than 288 interactive exhibits divided into five areas where children can play, play and learn, just as their motto says "Play, play and learn". Children are in contact with topics such as ecology, the human body, science and music, and each area presents presentations on a specific aspect of human development.
The different areas of the museum are named after the approach they reveal:
I am: it focuses on the functions of the mind and body. Here, children will find activities related to identity, self-esteem and knowledge of the body and emotions.
Communic: it focuses on the different ways in which people communicate with each other, from spoken and signed language, to the media such as radio, television and newspapers. Here, children will find activities to better understand how each of them works.
I belong: it focuses on helping children understand how they relate to the things that surround them, moving from small circles, such as the family, to larger scale structures, such as the universe, as well as the need to protect the environment . live in.
I understand: it focuses on the science and application of physics, mathematics, chemistry and geology. Here, children will find tools to better understand the importance of science to the world.
Express focuses on helping children develop their creative abilities to express ideas, feelings and thoughts, all through art, creation, discovery and appreciation.
The museum also has one of the largest digital screens in Mexico City, which is the only one in Latin America. It is an IMAX screen where educational and recreational videos are played. Next to it, the museum houses the Mayan Garden, a garden inspired by the architecture of the Mayan civilization where children can explore.
Departure Point :Papalote Museo del Nino, Avenida Constituyentes # 268, Mexico City 11830 Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Your voucher is not your entrance ticket
- You will receive an electronic coupon at the end of your reservation. You can present it printed or digitally.
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.