Entrance to the Latin American Tower
Save time and take advantage of this unique option with TripAdvisor / Viator to buy your ticket to the Latin American Tower, and skip lines of up to 1 hour. When you book this ticket, you will need to make a simple exchange right at the entrance, so it is less than 2 minutes of waiting time.
per adult from
9 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Latin American Tower Entrance
- All Fees and Taxes
- Ticket delivery at your hotel or via electronic
- Entry/Admission - Torre Latino
What's excluded :
- Transportation to / from attractions
- Permissions for Video Cameras and Professional Cameras
- Visit: Torre Latino, Eje Central 2, Mexico City 06040 Mexico
The Latin American Tower is a skyscraper located in the center of Mexico City. It stands out among the buildings of the colonial times and of the Revolution, since it is surrounded by the famous Casa de los Azulejos and almost in front of the Palace of Fine Arts.
Its importance lies in the fact that it is the first skyscraper built in a highly seismic territory (resisted the 1985 earthquake), as well as a marvel of architectural and engineering design and has won awards and recognition both nationally and internationally.
On your visit to this incredible building, you will also have access to take photos of the incredible view of the center and the surrounding areas of the city, from the heights, as well as visit the museum "The City and the Tower Through the centuries".
Departure Point :Torre Latino, Eje Central 2, Mexico City 06040 Mexico
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Your Voucher is not your Ticket
- Most travelers can participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.