Entrance Ticket to Diocesan Museum - Muzeum Archidiecezjalne
Kanonicza street No. 19, known as the House of St. Stanisław, has been occupied by the Archdiocese Mu- seum since 1994. In the past, the Dean House was here, and Karol Wojtyła lived here for a couple of years.
Please visit 8 Szczepański Square or 13 Wolnica Square where you will receive a voucher from the Local Supplier. Only this document will be accepted at the Museum's Ticket Office. Please, present the PRINTED supplier’s voucher at the entrance.
For Krakow Museums and Transport Official Pass holder entrance is free of charge
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- Entry/Admission - The Archdiocesan Museum
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: The Archdiocesan Museum, Ul. Kanonicza 19/21, Krakow 31-022 Poland
The Archdiocesan Museum in Cracow belongs to authority of the metropolitan bishop of Cracow - Stanisalaw Dziwisz. Situated at Kanonicza Street which is one of the oldest and one of the most beautiful and magical streets in Cracow. Main building has been constructed in late 14th century. On May 1994, cardinal Franciszek Macharski presided over the opening ceremony of the museum. Just before that time, both buildings passed through complete repair and preservation works to be adapted for a new purpose.
The Archdiocesan Museum is proud of dozens of collections of art and sacral works, often withdrawn form worship between 14th and 18th century in sections like: painting, artistic craft (chalices, monstrances, ciboria, etc.), sculptures and canonicals. The goal of the museum is to display the permanent exhibition and make visitors familiar with the artistic legacy of the Cracow bishopric
The whole exhibition is arranged in rooms furnished with baroque and the 19thcentury furniture. Worth to notice is the furniture set dated from 1905 and manufactured according to the design of Mr. Karol Tichy. It has been the property of the Bishop Stanisław Rospond.
The exhibition encompasses a total of approx. 600 works of art housed in 16 historic rooms. Preparing the new exhibition we tried to create suitable conditions for pedagogical activity, which is carried out by the Museum in particular among the pupils.
Please visit 8 Szczepański Square where you will receive a voucher from the Local Supplier. Only this document will be accepted at the Museum's Ticket Office. Please, present the PRINTED supplier’s voucher at the entrance.
Departure Point :The Archdiocesan Museum, Ul. Kanonicza 19/21, Krakow 31-022 Poland
Departure Time :Krakow Card 2 Days 4/1/2019 - 3/31/2021
Ticket only 4/24/2019 - 12/6/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Krakow Card 3 Days 4/1/2019 - 12/6/2021
Tuesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 05:30 PM Sunday: 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please visit exchange point where you will receive a voucher from the Local Supplier. Only this document will be accepted at the Museum's Ticket Office. Please, present the PRINTED supplier’s voucher at the entrance.
- Last entrance is 90 minutes before closing
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties
- A discount entrance fee is available for youths aged up to 24 holding a valid student ID.
- Babies up to 5 y.o. do not require any ticket
- For Krakow Museums and Transport Official Pass holder entrance is free of charge
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.