Entrance Fees are INCLUDED/ Private Shore Excursion Sirince Village & Ephesus
An in-depth guided walking tour of Ephesus, once the trade center of the ancient world, reveals its historic and archeological significance through its major sights.
Stroll through the Sirince is pretty old Orthodox village, 12 km away from Ephesus and 30 km from Kusadasi, was once Cirkince ("ugly"). Indeed its habitants gave this name on purpose as they did not want to be bothered by foreigners nor to share the beauty of their village.
Entrance Fees are INCLUDED in the price.Take a step back in time on this excursion.
Ephesus ancient city ,Temple of Artemis, Selcuk town
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottle of water
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Round Trip Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance Fee
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - The Temple of Artemis
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Discover the architectural marvels of UNESCO-listed Ephesus and the ruins of the once-glorious Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. This 4-hour minivan tour from Kusadasi includes admission to Ephesus Ancient City, where you can take in highlights like the Odeon, the Trajan Fountain, the Temple of Hadrian and the Celsius library.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
The ruins of the once-glorious Temple of Artemis, one of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Sirince, Sirince, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
This pretty old Orthodox village, 12 km away from Ephesus and 30 km from Kusadasi, was once Cirkince ("ugly"). Today the village is a perfect synthesis of Turk-Greek culture as of the 1920's: after the Independence War, people exchange between Greek and Turks has occurred and all those typical Greek houses, though they kept their original outside characteristics, have received the local layout inside.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick the guests up from Kusadasi Cruise Port. The professional tour guide will be waiting for guests with the name sign in front of the terminal building's exit gatePorts
- Kusadasi Cruise Port (Ege Ports)
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.