Entrance Fees are INCLUDED/ Private Exc. Half Day Ephesus and Virgin Mary Shrine
An in-depth guided walking tour of Ephesus, once the trade center of the ancient world, reveals its historic and archeological significance through its major sights.
Entrance Fees are INCLUDED in the price.
Take a step back in time on this excursion.
Ephesus ancient city , House of Virgin Mary , Temple of Artemis , Selcuk Town
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottle of water
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Round Trip Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Meryemana (The Virgin Mary's House), Selcuk 35100 Turkey
Virgin Mary where she spent her last days, preferred to live in this remote place rather than in a crowded place
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
The premieres Greco-Roman City of the ancient World. When you enter from the doors of this magnificent ancient city, be ready for Odeon, Hercules Gate, Trojan Fountain, Hadrian Temple, Latrinas, Celsus Library, Tetragonas Agora, Marbel Street, Great Theater,Arkadian Way
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Temple of Hadrian, Curetes St., Selcuk Turkey
Temple of Hadrian is one of the best-preserved and most beautiful structures on Curetes Street. It was built before 138 A.D by P. Quintilius and was dedicated to the Emperor Hadrian
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Bibliotheque de Celsus, Efes Selcuk Merkez, Selcuk, Selcuk Turkey
Celsus Library is one of the most beautiful structures in Ephesus. Celcius Library was built in 117 A.D. Celsus Library was a monumental tomb for Gaius Julius Celsus Polemaeanus, the governor of the province of Asia
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Temple of Artemis, Ataturk, Park Ici Yolu No:12, Selcuk Turkey
The Temple of Artemis is known as one of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world.it had tremendous dimensions: 127 columns of each 17,5 meters high. Unfortunately, this one has also been destroyed by fire, reconstructed and again demolished by earthquakes, rebuilt and at last looted by Goths one year later.
Today the basement and some broken pillars only can be seen from the temple.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Selcuk, Selcuk, Izmir Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Selçuk is one of the most visited tourist destinations within Turkey, known for its closeness to the ancient city of Ephesus, House of the Virgin Mary and Seljuk works of art.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick the guests up from Kusadasi Cruise Port. The professional tour guide will be waiting forguests with the name sign in front of the terminal building's exit gatePorts
- Kusadasi ( Ephesus ) Port
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.