Entrance Fees are INCLUDED/ Excursion Ephesus and Basilica of St. John
An in-depth guided walking tour of Ephesus, once the trade center of the ancient world, reveals its historic and archeological significance through its major sights.
Entrance Fees are INCLUDED in the price.
Take a step back in time on this excursion.
Ephesus ancient city , Basilica of St. John, Selcuk Town
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottle of water
- Full Insurance For The Duration Of The Tour.
- Professional Tour Guide.
- Round Trip Transfer In Luxurious Vehicles.
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Ancient City of Ephesus
- Entry/Admission - The Basilica of Saint John
What's excluded :
- Personal Expenses.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ancient City of Ephesus, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
Ancient ruins of Ephesus. One of the UNESCO site in Turkey. It will never and ever be the same again, after visiting the Ephesus ancient city.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Basilica of Saint John, Isa Bey Mahallesi, 2013. Sk. No:1, Selcuk 35920 Turkey
It was constructed by Justinian I in the 6th century. It stands over the believed burial site of John the Apostle.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from Kusadasi Cruise Port. The professional tour guide will be waiting for guests with the name sign in front of the terminal building's exit gatePorts
- Kusadasi (Ephesus) Cruise Port
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.