Entrance + Audioguide for La Casa de Los Balcones House-Museum.
Travel to the past and enjoy the experience of exploring a canarian townhouse of a canarian family who lived here from the 19th century. You'll discover the family's antiques collection and their uses and customs through the audioguide.
It also embodies a small museum of art and handicrafts, whose unique exhibition is the art of the well-known handicraft ,Calados', an intricate drawn thread work. You'll get informed by the artisans about the history of Calado and how is the technique they use to make it.
As you walk, you'll learn the history of this town, its ancient roots and the canarian cultural traditions.
You can also buy local products, including embroidery, lace, pottery, regional costumes and other souvenirs, like the miniature balconies of La Orotava.
per adult from
5 to 60 minutes
What's included :
- 50 minutes Audiotour through La Casa de Los Balcones and Casa Eladia Machado.
- Free parking.
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Casa de Los Balcones, Calle San Francisco 3, 38300 La Orotava, Tenerife Spain
Departure Point :Casa de los Balcones, Calle San Francisco, 3, 38300 La Orotava, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Wheelchair is accessible only on the ground floor and the interior patio of La Casa de los Balcones. The first floor is not accesible.
- Other houses are accessible.
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking
- Keep in mind that you must take a printed voucher or show your smartphone with the reservation to access the museum house.
- To enjoy the audioguide service, our shop assistants will request you as deposit an identification document (DNI, passport, driving license, legal identification) or 10,00 € deposit; that will be returned when the audio-guide is given back at the ticket point.
- All houses are accessible, except the second floor of La Casa de Los Balcones (in this case, people with reduced mobility can access the interior patio and the first floor).
- Smoking is not allowed inside the houses, except on the terrace of the Gastrolercaro restaurant.
- You have the possibility to visit all three houses with an official guide. For this, it is necessary to book in advance. Get in touch through the contact form on the official website
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.