Enter the Lab of the Oldest Gelato Factory in Rome!
Take a piece of Italy home with you and learn all the tricks for making the best Italian ice cream.
After a short walk with our guide, who will show you some of the hidden gems in the area, you will enter the lab of the oldest ice cream shop in Rome. There, the “gelatiere” (ice-cream master) will reveal the secrets of the best artisanal gelato.
The final menu consists of coffee, fresh ice-cream, and sweet surprises.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Besides ice-cream, customers also get the frozen snacks of surprise
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Colonna di Santa Maria Maggiore, Piazza di Santa Maria Maggiore, Rome Italy
A brief introduction to the tour and presentation of the surroundings.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Arco di Gallieno, Via San Vito, Rome Italy
A short explanation of the arch and historical significance of the area.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: La Porta Magica o Alchemica, Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II,, Rome Italy
Explanation of a hidden ancient gem in Rome - Magical Door.
After that you will head towards the oldest Gelato place in Rome where you will see how artisanal gelato is made!
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Piazza di S. Maria Maggiore, 5, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Via Principe Eugenio, 00185 Roma RM, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.