Enter the Hidden Dragon -A Bangkok Food Adventure
This is a one of a kind experience that will capture the hearts of anyone who wants to venture out on this original food tour experience in Bangkok. Revealing the real spirit, hidden spots and authentic food of the most lively neighborhood in Bangkok. Connecting you to generations old families and their original recipes while tasting incredible food in a way you’ll never forget.
Your professional photographer host captures the experience in photos to share with you of your "unforgettable day' in the Hidden Dragon.
This is a true Bangkok experience for those who want to break free from the established, over-done tour routes to head into the shadows a little to discover the Hidden Dragon. " A MUST FOOD EXPERIENCE TO SEE THE TRUE BKK"
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Original Ya Dong with a twist, 3 kinds of local drinks, Original Chinese pastries 160 yr Salapao recipe served exclusive, Michelin star dumplings to die for. Home-made ice-cream. Original BKK Dessert
- Monkey temple for 100 yrs of luck BKK's oldest coffee shop, Magical Dragon shrine
- Navigate bustling a neighborhood for a unique intro to the local living taking the local canal boat.
- Original Ya Dong with a twist, 3 kinds of local drinks, Original Chinese pastries
- 160 yr Salapao recipe, Michelin star dumplings to die for. Home-made ice-cream. Original BKK Dessert
What's excluded :
We will navigate the bustling neighborhood for a unique intro to local living. We ride the local canal boat.
As we enter the dragon, we’ll visit the mystifying monkey temple where our names will join hundreds of others for the next thousand years. We’ll get a boost of energy as we try 125-year-old traditional “Ya Dong.” You will savour the scent and flavour of food and drinks as we twist and turn down no name alleyways, decadence and deliciousness around every corner.
When we arrive for drinks at one of the oldest coffee shops in BKK, their family’s story will come to life with a taste of their Michelin-star dumplings then to handmade Solapua cooked to perfection with a 3rd generation recipe. You will also visit their neighbour to try their traditional freshly cooked Chinese pastries.
A small ally will lead us to a back door to be greeted by a grandmother to taste her handmade ice-cream with a twist, then stop by the oldest shrine in BKK. There’s one more surprise and treat visiting a hidden cafe, one of the coolest in BKK, so photogenic we can chill out from the excitement. PLUS we will share photos of your "unforgettable day' in the hidden dragon.
Departure Point :Casa Lapin Specialty Coffee x Ratchathewi, 318 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Thanon Phetchaburi, Khet Ratchathewi, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10400, Thailand
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.