Entebbe Reptile Village Tour
Get up close to some of the world's deadliest snakes, including mambas, cobras, puff adders and vipers, as well as chameleons, crocs and lizards
Expert guide included
Entry fees included
Hotel pick up and drop off included
per adult from
What's included :
- Entry fees
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Expert guide
- Entry/Admission - Uganda Reptile Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uganda Reptile Village, Entebbe-Uganda, Entebbe Uganda
Get up close to some of the world's deadliest snakes, including mambas, cobras, puff adders and vipers, as well as chameleons, crocs and lizards, all of which are rescued or injured.
With lush green gardens, you will not expect to be jumped at by something that has been supposedly man’s enemy for generations and generations of the human lifespan.
this private center protects over 50 critters representing some 20 species, including cobras, boomslangs, skinks, monitor lizards, and tortoises. Get close to the gaboon viper, the most poisonous snake in Africa, and cozy up to pythons and chameleons, which you can hold.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from any hotel in Entebbe
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.