Ensenada Shore Excursion: Entre Santos and El Cielo Winery Tours with Lunch
Join this tour and you'll get a chance to visit the best wineries of Mexico and taste some of their wonderful wines. Plus, you'll enjoy a delicious lunch before heading back to the port.
The new tasting room of the oldest winery Santo Tomas that offers you a didactic wine experience with a tour around the facilities while they tell you the history of the place and explain you the whole
process-from grape to the bottle-.
El Cielo Viñedo, winery, Latitude 32 restaurant, and soon will be a boutique hotel, are part of what El
Cielo provides to visitors who enjoy these unique and beautiful landscapes.
Currently Latitude 32 restaurant has become one of the most visited in the Valle de Guadalupe, under
its Steakhouse and Baja Cuisine concept, Executive Chef Ryan Steyn, leads diners to taste a wide
gastronomic proposal based on seasonal food.
per adult from
What's included :
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Wine tasting at 2 wineries
- Guided winery tours
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Avenida Lopez Mateos, Ensenada, Ensenada Municipality Mexico
Stop At: Valle de Guadalupe, Valle de Guadalupe, Ensenada Municipality, Baja California
Transportation Cruise Port – Guadalupe Valley – Cruise Port
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Todos Santos, Todos Santos, Baja California
- Visit to Entre Santos and El Cielo wineries, walking tour around barrels and cavas.
- 7 wines for tasting.
- 2 hrs time for lunch
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Malecon De Ensenada, Bahia Ensenada, 22880 Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party and we will follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.