During a pleasant walk in the vineyard and a visit to the winery, our visitors will be able to discover the territory and the activities of our estate, learn about the varieties of our grapes, the harvesting methods and the ancient secrets that have always enchanted our Tuscan wine.
The tastings of 3 wines will be carried out along the walk through the vineyards, during which the organoleptic characteristics of some of the most representative wines of the estate are illustrated, to make guests perceive all the passion that is transferred into every single bottle.
The tour ends with a tasting of the last wine at sunset on the estate's terrace, where then, at the end of the tour, participants can relax with an aperitif with a glass of wine and a snack buffet.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
A pleasant walk in the vineyard with tasting our wines, visit to the cellar.
The tastings of 3 wines will be carried out along the walk through the vineyards.
The path ends with the tasting of the last wine at sunset on the estate's terrace.
• Montespertoli Italy
Departure Point :Tenuta Moriano, Via Colle S. Lorenzo, 7, 50025 Montespertoli FI, Italy
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.