Enogastronomic Tour- 4 hours in Tenerife
You will enjoy a gastronomic excursion called "La Ruta del Guachinche".
• You will get to know the gastronomic and ecological culture of Tenerife.
• You will take one of the best known routes on the island.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Food and drink in the selected Guachinche.
- Snacks - Guided tour of Bodegas Monje + tasting
- Coffee and/or Tea - Entrance to La Casa del Vino + glass of wine or coffee.
- Entry/Admission - Bodegas Monje
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante casa Basilio
- Entry/Admission - Casa Del Vino de Tenerife
What's excluded :
- Everything not specified in the included section
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bodegas Monje, Camino Cruz de Leandro, 36, 38359 El Sauzal, Tenerife Spain
The route will start at Bodegas Monje, where you will enjoy a guided tour and a tasting while you delight in the wonderful views of the north coast of Tenerife.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Restaurante casa Basilio, Calle Obispo Pérez Cáceres, 75, 38370 La Matanza de Acentejo, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Then you will visit the Guachinche chosen to start tasting the dishes of our traditional gastronomy (you can choose from a selection of starters and grilled meats), accompanied by the best wine in the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Casa Del Vino de Tenerife, Calle San Simon 49, 38360 El Sauzal, Tenerife Spain
The last stop will be at La Casa del Vino, where you can taste different wines or drink coffee. You will learn about the extraordinary history of our wines and taste some of the best wines on the island.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service from hotels and accommodation throughout the island:Collection times vary according to the area:• South of Tenerife: 9:00 am• Santa Cruz: 10:30 am• Puerto de la Cruz: 10:45 am
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/1/2020 - 10/19/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Use of face mask mandatory for travelers in all public areas as long as the recommended social distance cannot be maintained
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.