Enjoyable Bike Ride around Nyaung Shwe Country-side
One Full day biking around country side will let us witness the authentic local experience with full of excitement. The colorful local market is the best starting place where we can explore the five day market (by chance), taste the traditional snacks and food while taking pictures of the hill tribes beauty. Off to the outskirt of Nyaung Shwe for an ancient monastery and see the monks and novices studying is also perfectly engaged with our program. Biking towards a charming village on the east side of the lake offers us the natural touch with local exposure. A short walk on the old wooden bridge is fascinating and it wipes away the tiredness. The beautiful ending of the day at Red Mountain Winery is the climax of our day as the wine tasting with the coolest sunset view is unforgettable. Grasp our treasured memories and a bike back to our hotel and reflecting our lovely day while having dinner.
per adult from
What's included :
- Biking fee
- English speaking guide for sightseeing
- Government Tax and Service charges
- Lots of love and smile
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Private tour
- Water and refreshment towel on tour
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees and zone fees
- Food and Beverages
- Items not mentioned in "services included"
- Personal Expenses
- Tourist Visa
- Travel Insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nyaungshwe, Nyaungshwe, Shan State
At 9:00 am, our guide will come and wait for you at the hotel lobby. We will take each bike and head out into the country-side, Nyaung Shwe. Go explore to Nyaung Shwe Market. It is very interesting spot for tourists and offers the usual mix of fruit and vegetables, household goods and so on. Then continue riding to Shwe Yan Pyay ancient monastery. This is the most photo spot monastery of town. The unique oval windows in the ancient ordination hall create the perfect frame and we can get good pictures of novices. Then, we proceed cycling towards Maing Thauk, a charming village on the east side of the lake. We can see the houses on stilts and the floating gardens. In the late afternoon, proceed riding to visit Red Mountain Winery which is known as the German’s winery. Sign up for wine tasting there and enjoy the beautiful sunset with the background of Inle Lake. After all, we will ride back to the hotel and the rest of the time will be leisure.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Nyaungshwe, Nyaungshwe, Shan State
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up you from either any hotel in Nyaung Shwe or jetty.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.