ENJOY the SPORT FISHING at the Caribbean Sea with Driks, Boat and Equipment
Puerto Morelos has a unique personality, it is an authentic fishing village typical of the Mexican Caribbean with a quiet, bohemian, and relaxed atmosphere that allows it to connect with the simplicity of its people. It is an adventure destination in which wonderful natural attractions such as mangals, cenotes, and an abundant jungle stand out.
Among lovers of sport fishing, Puerto Morelos is known as one of the key cities for the Sailfish. Due to the unique topography that surrounds the area, where its shallow beaches give way to deeper waters, making it a perfect drive for high-sea fish almost up to the shore of the coast.
The waters of the Riviera Maya are overflowing with large-sized mincing fish, including blue and White Marlin, Sailfish, Goldfish, Peto, Barracuda and Yellowfin Tuna. We will take you to territories suitable for sport fishing from your departure from La Marina.
Discover the endless pleasures of enjoying the best sport fishing!
per adult from
What's included :
- Soda/Pop - Drinks at the boat trip (Soda, Beer and Water Bottle)
- Fishing equipment and Bait
- Fishing Licence
- Crew, captain and sailor
- Catch of the dar cooking (Optional)
- Dock Fee
What's excluded :
- Photos (Extra cost)
The meeting point is at the Marina de El Cid in Puerto Morelos where the team will be welcoming you and giving you an explanation about the tour and your activity.
Shipped the boat that will take you through the most Caribbean for the adventure in search of a Sailfish, a Blue and White Marlin, Golden, Giant Horse, A Peto, A Barracuda, and a Sevilla.
When you arrive at the fishing area you will have time to do Trolling, waiting for that big fish. In addition, you will be able to do a Bottom Fishing. During your time on the boat, you will enjoy drinks to have a pleasant time. Finally, we will move back to Marina El Cid.
Departure Point :Hotel Marina El Cid Spa & Beach Resort, Boulevard El Cid, Unidad 15, Km. 3, 77580 Puerto Morelos, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.