Enjoy the HKJC horse races from the 2M roof deck.
Spend a Sunday afternoon like the locals with newspapers and binoculars. Horse Racing was passed on from the Brits more than a century ago and the locals have embraced this sport ever since.
Horse racing became a fixture in Hong Kong in 1841 but enjoyment of this sport was originally confined to the city’s elite. Today, a trip to one of the city’s world-class tracks — Sha Tin in the New Territories — will confirm that it has very much gone mainstream since.
You will jump right into the biggest and most exciting horse race track of HK. I will take you around the stadium and show you the covered Parade Ring - a vital part for betters to see and decide who they think will win the race. Eyes on the price! We will book some seats on the special 2M-Roof Deck where we can watch the races as a VIP.
per adult from
3 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Special seats on M2 deck
- Tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Sha Tin Racecourse
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Visit: Sha Tin Racecourse, Shatin, Hong Kong China
Free entrance to the Racecourse + 2M deck. I will guide you around at the race track. I will also explain everything about the betting and give you some local tips. Also 1 free drink and snack is included!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will meet at Exit C of the Fo Tan MTR station in Sha Tin. From there it is a 10 min walk to the Sha Tin track.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 17 years
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.