Enjoy Akshardham Light And Water Show
Delhi is famous for monuments, forts and other places. These places show great artistic work whether its architecture or any other art form.
Visit Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham temple, is designed with an eye to the ancient and middle-age medieval Indian treatises on architectural science. The mandir is made without the use of ferrous metal in construction. The Akshardham mandir consists of 234 intricately carved pillars, 9 ornate domes, 20 quadrangle spires and 20,000 statues of India’s Hinduism’s spiritual personalities.
Visit Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham temple and enjoy a Musical Fountain Show with multimedia effects that will enliven a tale from the Kena Upanishad.
Take your seats and enjoy the Multi-color lasers, video projections, underwater flames, surround sound in symphony with lights.
Timing: 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Duration: 2 Hours
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop
- Transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle with WiFi service
- Private English speaking local guide
What's excluded :
- Any Monument fees
- Entry/Admission - Swaminarayan Akshardham
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Swaminarayan Akshardham, Nh 24 Akshardham Setu, New Delhi 110092 India
Akshardham or Swaminarayan Akshardham complex is a Hindu temple. Swaminarayan Akshardham, the complex displays millennia of traditional Hindu and Indian culture, spirituality, and architecture.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.