Enjoy a wonderful day visiting Isla Mujeres (snorkel, buffet, drinks included)
An unique experience that includes sailing on some of the most beautiful and clean shores that the caribbean can offer. As part of this activity, we'll stop at the Underwater Museum to sight some amazing historical sculptures. At the end of the trip we arrive at a port where photos can be taken with a live shark. Optional to all the previous activities, we got a awesome ride on spinnaker that grants a non-matching view of the island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - National Open Bar on the Catamaran
- Lunch - Traditional Buffet
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Visit to Isla Mujeres
- Beach Club Admission
- Spinnaker and Snorkel activity (depend on weather conditions)
- Catamaran from Cancun
What's excluded :
- A $13.00 USD fee per person for marine life conservation.
- National Open Bar on Beach Club
The activity consist in arraiving to Isla Mujeres to enjoy a quick cultural sighting of the area follow by a sailing trip on a catamaran over the clear gentle sea surrounding the Isle. A quick visit to the Underwater Museum and a stop at a local place where people can take photos with a life shark.
• Museo Subacuatico de Arte, Cerrada Las Golondrinas Alfredo V. Bonfil # 24, 77560 Mexico
Departure Point :Marina Las Perlas, Hotel Imperial las perlas Km 2.5, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 6:30 am to 7:00 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message. Every service and every part of the tour is directly operated by our staff. This is why we’re able to guarantee an excellent and high quality service. Most of the web pages you see are simply selling tours as a middle-man, providing little to no guarantee of quality, safety or assurance. Here, you buy directly from the tour operator.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.