Enjoy a unique Catamaran adventure to Isla Mujeres & at Spectacular Night Show
Enjoy at the Day an incredible tour through the Caribbean Sea and a Night in an exciting show!
Isla Mujeres has a history full of mysticism and adventure and is precisely a touristic and emblematic place that you should not miss.
spass the day sailing on a catamaran with a delicious open bar, snorkel in the bright blue water of the island, spend some time in a private beach club, visit the famous North Beach and stroll through the center of Isla Mujeres.
In the evening enjoy a show, inspired by the migration of the monarch butterfly, where the secrets of life are passed from one generation to another to ensure the survival of the species, this show reveals a world inhabited by fascinating characters working together to immortalize love of life.
Enjoy a day sailing in the Caribbean Sea bound for Isla Mujeres, where you can snorkel in the blue waters and at nightfall in love with an exciting and fantastic spectacle in which joy, courage, and friendship can against everything.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance to the show.
- Show duration 1 hr 20 min.
- Lunch - Our buffet lunch includes: Salad bar, Make your own Taco (chicken,...
- Alcoholic Beverages - Open bar during the sailboat.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Visit to Isla Mujeres
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Transportation for the Nights Show
- Entry/Admission - Cirque du Soleil JOYA
What's excluded :
- Dinner - No food and drinks during the show.
- You can't take photos or videos during the show.
- Federal tax port 13.00 USD per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isla Mujeres, Isla Mujeres, Yucatan Peninsula
Enjoy a spectacular day sailing away from Cancun to Isla Mujeres on a fun-filled sailing adventure!
You will sail to Isla Mujeres on one of our wonderful catamarans, where you can enjoy our open bar while you see the beautiful landscapes of the Caribbean Sean.
Then we will arrive at our exclusive beach club where you can eat a delicious lunch buffet, swim at the beach, or relax in the hammocks.
Back in the sailboat, you can do the activity of the spinnaker and you can also snorkel at one of the most beautiful coral reefs in Isla Mujeres.
Then you will go to the center of this beautiful island, where you can swim in one of the best beaches in México: Playa Norte; you will also have time for shopping.
Finally, you will sail back to Cancun in your catamaran.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Cirque du Soleil JOYA, Calle Carretera Federal Cancun Km. 48, Playa del Carmen 77710 Mexico
You will witness a show inspired by the migration carried out by the monarch butterfly. Thanks to this, we can witness different complex and multisensory scenery that are representations of Mexican nature. In addition, the name of the show, "Joya", alludes to the balance between wisdom and beauty that the characters will discover through travel. Don't miss the opportunity to live this experience!
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Cancun Sailing Catamarans, KM 3.2 Marina Chac Chi, Blvd. Kukulcan, Kukulcan Boulevard, Zona Hotelera, 77500 Cancún, Q.R., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know, so a representative of our company can contact you and indicate the correct place and time for your pickup. This service has different schedules. The schedules variates according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule confirmation via mail or via text message.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.