Enigmatic mayan adventure in Chichen Itza (cenote and Valladolid included)
Explore the enigmatic archaeological zone Chichen Itza, the most important ceremonial center of the Mayan civilization, named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO and its renowned Kukulcan Temple, considered one of the 7 New Wonders of the Modern World.
Admire and contemplate several buildings such as the Market of a Thousand Columns, the Temple of the Warriors with the statue of Chacmool, the Ball Game, the Jaguar Temple, the El Caracol astronomical observatory and the wonderful Kukulcán Temple, one of the most emblematic monuments of the Mayan civilization.
Visit the Suytun Ecoturism Center with a wonderful Sacred Cenote. Discover the center of the city of Valladolid, located in the heart of Yucatan to admire the splendor of Colonial Mexico in the architecture of its buildings, temples and the Church of San Servacio.
Make this magical journey through time, discovering the secrets kept in the buildings of this ancient ruins of the Mayan civilization.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet of our traditional Mexican food.
- Admission to the Archeological Zone of Chichen Itza.
- Admission to the Sacred Cenote Suytun.
- Visit to Valladolid city.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Restroom on board
- Entry/Admission - Suytun Cenote
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza
- Entry/Admission - Valladolid
What's excluded :
- Soda/Pop - CLASSIC VERSION of the tour DOES NOT include drinks (water, soda, beer).
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Suytun Cenote, Carretera Ticuch Km 8 S/N, Valladolid 97780 Mexico
During the trip, we visit the Suytun Ecoturism Center with a wonderful Sacred Cenote located in the middle of the Caribbean jungle of Yucatan, where you will be able to refresh yourself with a purifying bath in the sacred, crystalline waters. Then, we will go to the restaurant where you will taste of a delicious buffet with regional dishes of our Mexican cuisine.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Chichen Itza Mexico
Guided tour in the Archaeological Zone of Chichén Itzá, where our guides will explain you the story of this wonder of the world, and will tell you more about the Mayan culture.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Merida - Valladolid, Centro, Valladolid, Yuc., Mexico
Finally, we briefly visit the city of Valladolid, located in the heart of Yucatan to admire the splendor of Colonial Mexico in the architecture of its buildings, temples and the Church of San Servacio, located in front of the main square and park of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
After one of our busses passes by you to your hotel or established meeting point, you will be transferred to the starting center of the excursion. There, you will board the transportation where a certified guide will welcome you and accompany you, providing you with assistance and interesting information of the Mayan civilization.We pick up travelers in all hotel zone hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya. If your hotel is located in Cancun downtown, we will send you the meeting point by mail. If your hotel is located on the Mayan Riviera, it is more likely that we will go to the lobby of your hotel to pick you up, if your hotel is in Playa del Carmen, you will receive an email with the exact meeting point.Let us know in which hotel are you staying so a staff of our company get in touch via email or text message and confirm the exact hour and place of your pick up.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is important to mention that all our equipment and locations are sanitized constantly everyday. We have all the sanitary measures to offer you a clean and disinfected environment.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.