English Bay Jet Ski Tour from Vancouver with Dinner on Bowen Island
Hit the throttle of a Sea-Doo watercraft out of English Bay, explore Howe Sound and then dig into some of the best pub grub you’ll find this side of the Canadian border at a dockside restaurant on Bowen Island. Wash down fish and chips — or whatever you select from the menu — with draft beer as you soak up marina views from your choice of indoors, the patio, or the rooftop deck. This guided evening Jet Ski tour from Granville Island includes wildlife sightseeing beforehand: think a large seal colony at Pam Rocks and migratory birds swooping overhead.
per adult from
3 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Use of Jet Ski
- Use of wet suit and life jacket
- Dinner and one drink
- One-day boater's license
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- In the early evening, head over to the predesignated watersports center on Granville Island, where your guide provides a 30-minute safety briefing before you scope out your selected single or double Sea-Doo watercraft. Strap into your seat and follow your guide’s lead out of English Bay.
The Jet Ski might feel more like a sports car on the water as you zoom north toward Howe Sound, roaring past the small island of Bowyer Island. Take a moment to hover near Pam Rocks, an outcrop that some 150 harbor seals call home. You may spot bald eagles overhead, as the Christie Islet Migratory Bird Sanctuary is just a short jaunt from here. Get back on track as you swerve south to Bowen Island, a peaceful wooded island, where locals enjoy its secluded bays and swimming beaches. Park your Sea-Doo here and mosey over to the dockside Doc Morgan’s Marina Restaurant & Pub, a well-known local favorite eatery.
Take a seat inside the restaurant, out on the patio, or up on top of the rooftop deck. Your tour comes with a main course and a drink of your choice (draft beer, house wine, soda or juice). As you admire the marina, enjoy your order — the house specialty is fish and chips — with a cold beverage like beer from a local microbrewery.
After dinner, cruise back to Granville Island on your Sea-Doo, where your 3.5-hour tour ends.
Departure Point :Granville Island, Vancouver
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Price is per person, based on 1 or 2 riders per Jet Ski (depending on option selected)
- Must have a valid driver's license to drive the Jet Ski
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- -Please arrive ready to go, we will not be providing change rooms or washrooms and storage will be limited. -Please pay by debit or credit. We would prefer not to accept cash at this time. -If you are sharing a kayak or Seadoo, please only do so with those from your same household.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.