Engaging Tour For Kids Of Pitti Palace And Boboli Gardens
A 3 hours tour for kids that engage all the family! Our Tour For Kids of Pitti Palace and Boboli Gardens give you the opporunity to discover a beautiful Palace and its wide gardens. With a child friendly private guide all the family will be engaged in the tour. Entrance fees are included and your guide will have them for your family.
per adult from
What's included :
- Child friendly guide for 3 hours
- Private guide
- Local guide
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Pitti
- Entry/Admission - Giardino di Boboli
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Your private guide will meet you directly at the entrance of Palazzo Pitti. From here your tour starts for the visit of these amazing places. Your guide is a child friendly guide. The goal of our guide is to entertain all the family from the youngest to the oldest while giving you explaination.
Pitti Palace was a palace where nobles families lived such as Medici Family, Lorena family and others. The palace contains different museums: rooms, apartments, gallery of art, carriage museum and many others. Your guide will tell you al the secrets and the life of the nobles families and their rivalry.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Giardino di Boboli, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
After the visit of Pitti Palace you will proceed to Boboli Gardens. Your kids will be happy to be at the open air and to walk through a park. Misteries and secrets are hidden behind the grottoes and the statues of the gardens: ask your guide to tell you all of them!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Pitti Palace, Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :The Boboli Gardens, Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you arrive late you might loose the entrance
- Please note: the order of the itinerary might change due to availability tickets
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.