Enchanting Castles with Lunch and Wine Tour
Come with us on an enchanting escape to castles from long ago!
We will start the tour from Florence and as a first step we will visit an adorable ancient village, where we will learn the way Medieval cities were built.
After the visit, we will proceed to an enchanting castle. We will learn about the family that lived there and why it was so important for the development of the surrounding economy.
While there, we will be given a chance to take pictures of breathtaking views: you can see all of Northern Tuscany from these spots!
We will end our time at the castle with a wine tasting.
After relaxing with a great glass of wine, we will travel to another historic castle where we will get a chance to see its great cellars.
While here, we will have a delicious lunch, which includes a wine tasting of what best pairs with the meal.On our way back to Florence we will have the chance to see another renown castle and hear about its history.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - Snacks, Appetizers, Lunch and Tasting menu Tuscan food products including pasta, pecorino cheese, ham, and salami
- Private transportation
- Alcoholic Beverages - Water and Wine A sampling of several different wines that will provide an opportunity for discovering why the wine here is so well known
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montespertoli, Montespertoli, Tuscany
The two castles you will visit are located in Montespertoli:
CASTLE ONE: at this castle one you will have the chance to step into the past as you learn more about the family that lived there
CASTLE TWO: this castle affords you the opportunity to not only have an excellent meal but to pair it with a unique experience and wine too!
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.