Enchanted Time with Maiko: Main Tour
[ Maiko Dinner Show with a Homey Atmosphere ]
Spend dinner time with Maiko, a piece of Japanese art in Kyoto. Feel the Japanese culture in front of you at the Japanese restaurant — traditional dance, ozashiki games and photo shooting opportunity! Learn about Japan's rich history from your expert guide.
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner: Japanese multicourse meal (vegetarian & halal options available)
- Beverages: all-you-can-drink service (including alcoholic beverages)
- English speaking local guide as tour escort/host
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Free Wi-Fi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Yasaka-dori, Higashiyama Ward, Kyoto, Japan
Multiple groups experience the maiko dance performance and ozashiki games together, with a host running the proceedings. The cost includes the piece of food as well as the beverage service.
Date & Time: Every Tuesday and Thursday and Saturday and Sunday from 18:00 to 20:00
Location: Yasaka-dori Enraku
1. Maiko dance performance
2. Playing "Ozashiki" game (traditional games with maiko)
3. Conversation time with maiko
4. Photo Shooting
Menu: Japanese course meal with all-you-can-drink beverage service (including alcoholic beverages)
• Obanzai (traditional cuisine)
• Otsukuri (fresh seafood sashimi)
• Beef Stake - Japanese Style
• Tempura (small shrimp, eggplant, pumpkin and green chili pepper)
• Shiage - (rice or noodles)
• Matcha Ice cream*Available to serve non-allergic, vegetarian and halal course menu.
※If you have any food restrictions such as allergy, halal, and or preferences), please let us know in advance by 0:00 PM on the day of the event.
No changes possible after this certain time.
We are afraid that the request for dietary restriction needs to be done in advance. We couldn't make a change to your course meal at restaurant
※This event will be held in full English.
※During the event, you are going to sit on the tatami. It means you will be sitting on the floor without a chair. If you have problems on your knee or legs, please let us know. .
Departure Point :Yasakadori Enraku, Japan, 〒605-0811 Kyoto, Higashiyama Ward, 大和大路通四条下る四丁目小松町５９４
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/1/2019 - 10/1/2020
10/2/2020 - 10/1/2021
Monday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 AM Tuesday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Monday: 06:00 AM - 08:00 AM Tuesday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Thursday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM Saturday: 06:00 PM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian and halal options are available, please advise at time of booking if requires
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.