eMtn Bike Experience, National Park Trails, Afternoon Ride
electric Mountain Bikes are a game-changer!!
- See More. Go Further
- Noe One Left Behind. Have More Fun.
- Everyone Can Ride. No Learning.
- Climb Anything. Don't Sweat It.
per adult from
What's included :
- eMountain Bikes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
'By Earth & Ocean' is so excited to be the first and only approved tour operator for eBikes on the legendary Noosa single-track (basically, the best tracks!!)
With the National Park having 30kms of manicured mountain bike trails, we'll take you for some great rides and select you the best trails based on your ability level. You ride our state of the art, dual suspension e-powered mountain bikes. With these eBikes, we simply glide to the top of the trails so you can ride twice as far and enjoy twice as much. Get ready to zip up hills and cruise through tough terrain.
This half day tour gives you a taste of what these bikes can do. You're collected from Noosa, taken to the trails, given a safety briefing and some training on the bikes. Be lead by your guide through the best trails, enjoy coffee & refreshments.
- eMtn Bikes
- Coffee, tea & light refreshments
- Pick-up & Drop-off
We also do Surf Lessons, Kayaking, Climbs, Brewery & Vineyard visits....so remember to check out our other day tours and hire options. There’s something for everyone!
• Tewantin National Park, Mount Tinbeerwah Road, Tewantin, Noosa, Queensland 4565 Australia
Departure Point :Wooroi Day Use Area, 186 Cooroy Noosa Rd, Tewantin QLD 4565, Australia
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.