eMTB - Genal Valley XC - 34km - Moderate Level
This route explores the heart of the Genal Valley, a mountainous region of remote villages and chestnut plantations as far as the eye can see. The trees provide an ever-changing landscape through the year, from bare branches in the winter, to lush green foliage through the summer and then the rich russets of autumn. It is a stunning region to explore by bike.
We drive from Ronda to the strat point and head straight into the mountains with a descent into the blue village of Juzcar. We then climb to summit where we have fantastic views down to the coast. The "ups and downs" continue, including some terrific descents through the forest. We follow the Rio Seco and finish at the source of the Rio Genal in Igualeja.
Note: Even with an eMTB, a reasonable level of fitness is required.
per adult from
What's included :
- British Cycling qualified Guide
- Quality Electric Mountain Bike
- Water Bottle
What's excluded :
What goes up must come down.
Explore trails through Genal valley, passing through the blue village of Juzcar, chestnut groves that cover the mountains and finish at the source of the Genal river in the village of Iguelega.
• Juzcar, Juzcar, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
Departure Point :Estacíon de Ronda Adif, Av. Andalucía, 31, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange all our pickups to be as convenient as possible from Ronda hotels or locations near to where you are staying. Pickup will be arranged by email after confirmation of your booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.