Experience the emotion of driving an ATV or Polaris vehicle through jungle trails. Enjoy pleasant walks immersed in a protected natural area to explore caves, fly above vegetation with zip lines, discover archaeological vestiges, learn about the lifestyle of the first inhabitants and swim in a beautiful cenote with crystal clear water.
per adult from
5 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Towell and lockers
- Entry/Admission - Emotions Native Park
What's excluded :
- Collision insurance (optional)
- Tips and souvenirs
- Photo package available for purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Emotions Native Park, Km 285, Carr. Cancún - Tulum, Ejido Sur, 77712 Playa del Carmen, Q.R., Mexico
We will provide full equipment and safety briefing.
ATV’s ride. Go through jungle paths for an hour and a half enjoying the natural beauty of the park. Feel the adrenaline going through a spectacular suspension bridge over a cenote. Polaris are optional.
Casa de los Sueños. Fun trails will take you to the Casa de los Sueños (house of dreams). Visit the garden and ranch to learn about the lifestyle of the first settlers of Playa del Carmen.
Mayan vestiges. Browse winding gaps up to Mayan ruins, authentic vestiges.
Mayan ceremony. Walk through the jungle and participate in a Mayan ceremony that a shaman will perform with copal incense.
Cenote Ixhel. Keep walking until you reach a magnificent cave, the Cenote Ixhel. Learn about geological formations, sinkholes, stalagmites and stalactites.
Ziplines. Fly above the jungle with three zip lines, feel the wind and appreciate the landscape!
Cenote swim: After a short hike you will found a cenote called Media Luna, swim in the crystal clear waters of this amazing natural pond.
Traditional snack. Enjoy a delicious chicken burrito, corn snacks (mayan style) and flavored water.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
When your hotel is not on the list, your pick up or meeting point will be confirmed before your activity begins
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.