Emerald Lagoon Trekking
Enjoy an exciting experience, walking through a forest, peat bogs and some valleys from where we can admire imposing Fuegian mountains and enjoy the Andean silence.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- BOX LUNCH
What's excluded :
From Ushuaia with our vehicle we will travel 19km along National Route No. 3 to reach the beginning of the path that will take us to the Emerald Lagoon.
With the company of our guide we will walk through the forest, peat bogs and some valleys from where we can admire imposing Fuegian mountains and enjoy the Andean silence.
The trip to the lagoon is approximately 4.5 km one way. Bordering the Emerald River we will reach the beautiful mirror of water of glacial origin, located at an altitude of 450 meters above sea level. Its name is due to the color of the sediments that are derived from the Ojo del Albino glacier.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.