Emerald Bay Helicopter Tour of Lake Tahoe
Showcasing beautiful Fallen Leaf lake, Cascade Lake, Taylor Creek, and Pope Beach, this tour heads to breathtaking Emerald Bay. Surrounded by granite cathedrals and fed by Eagle falls, the lake's only true bay is named for its emerald green waters.
per adult from
10 to 12 minutes
What's included :
- Helicopter tour of Emerald Bay
- Noise reducing headsets
- Live commentary on board
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Emerald Bay State Park, Hwy 89 at Emerald Bay The park is located 12 miles north of South Lake Tahoe, CA 96145
Head to the Lake Tahoe Airport where parking is free in the upper lot. Enter the terminal building to find our office on the left inside the main lobby. After meeting your pilot, take part in a short safety briefing prior to heading out to the ramp to board your aircraft.
Departure Point :Tahoe Helicopters, 1901 Airport Rd, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight per person is 250 pounds (113kg)
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required. Please call tour operator prior to flight to arrange this. A full refund will be given if disability cannot be accommodated.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Maximum combined passenger weight is 500lbs per flight and strictly enforced
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.