Emberá Villas Tour
It is a walk through nature combined with folklore and customs of our indigenous Emberá, we will also visit the waterfall in the middle of the jungle through a small path that will take us only 20 minutes.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Boat or canoe cost are not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chagres National Park, Carretera Madden, Colon Panama
We will leave your hotel in the metropolitan area and we will enter a walk on the outskirts of Panama City, en route to the community of Caimitillo by long road to arrive at the small port in the Chagres National Park, same where one of the tributaries is located most important in Panama that feeds the Canal, the Chagres River!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
They must be on time in looby, they will be picked up within 30 mnts. Before starting the tour.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.