Elmina Castle and Fishing Market Tour
This is a unique tour that combines the history of the people of Elmina with their modern day fishing lifestyle
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Elmina Castle
What's excluded :
- Gratitude for service provided
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elmina Castle, Elmina Ghana
Elmina and Elmina Castle was the first trading post built on the Gulf of Guinea, so is the oldest European building in existence below the Sahara.
First established as a trade settlement, the castle later became one of the most important stops on the route of the Atlantic slave trade.
Proceed to the fishing village to have a first-hand experience of traditional fishing in Ghana
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is at any location within Accra
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.