Ella Tuk Tuk Adventure
(SKU: LK6H090100) Explore the Ella by Tuk Tuk, a very typical vehicle in Asia. During the tour,you may cover Rakkitha kanda and Buduruwagal, Buduruwagala, an ancient Buddhist temple complex belonging to the Mahayana school of thought.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Round trip transportation to and from your Ella hotel by Tuk-tuk.
- English language speaking guide during sightseeing.
- Refreshments during the ride.
- All government taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee during sightseeing tours.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ella, Ella, Uva Province
You will be picked-up from your hotel in Ella by tuk-tuk and then moved to explore the countryside of there.Start your tuk-tuk ride in the town of Ella. Your four wheeled drive vehicle will pick you up and drive you to your first destination, Rakkitha Kanda.
This place is a monastic site with many dripping caves and cave temples; containing Brahmi inscriptions, paintings, sculptures and even a stupa. You will be exploring the entire network and getting to see all the interesting sights.
Your next stop will be Buduruwagala, an ancient Buddhist temple complex belonging to the Mahayana school of thought.Your final destination will be Maligawila. This region is famous for its many monuments. The most notable of those is the giant freestanding Buddha statue of height 14.5m, carved out of a single.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Hotel in Ella
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.