Ella to Peradeniya train ride on (Train No: 1002 "Denuwara Menike")
(SKU: LK7A5200F0) Ella to Peradeniya/Kandy train ride is known as one of the most scenic train journeys in the world. We facilitate our clients to book 1st class AC compartment or 2nd class non-AC reserved seats. The train starts its journey from Badulla Railway station and Reaches Ella by 0843 hrs. The train would reach Peradeniya by 1414 hrs. and the most scenic part of the train journey is from Haputale to Hatton.
During the journey the train goes passing lush greenish tea estates, many tunnels, farming fields, villages, various types of forests etc
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
What's included :
- All taxes & service charges.
- Scenic train ride to Peradeniya/Kandy from Ella Railway Station
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off from/to Peradeniya or Ella.
- Food or drinks.
- Expenses of personal nature.
- The train starts from Badulla Fort Railway station and Reaches Ella by 1143 hrs & the train would reach Peradeniya by 1442 hrs. and the most scenic part of the train journey is from Hatton to Haputale.
Departure Point :Ella Railway Station, Wellawaya-Ella-Kumbalwela Highway, Ella, Sri Lanka
Departure Time :8:43 AM
Return Detail :Peradeniya Railway Station, 2040, Peradeniya Rd, Kandy, Sri Lanka
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.