Ella Day Trip ( Diyaluma Falls & Lipton Seat, Haputale)With Holiday Walkers
1. Watch The Sunrise
2. Waterfall Hunting
3. Tea Taste
4. Welcome To Tea Plantations
6. If you have a plan we are very happy to follow that.
7. We promise your trip will be a memorable one.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Lipton’s Seat
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haputale, Haputale, Uva Province
Haputale is a town of Badulla District The area has a rich bio-diversity dense with numerous varieties of flora and fauna. Haputale is surrounded by hills covered with cloud forests and tea plantations. The town has a cooler climate than its surroundings, due to its elevation. Haputale clings to a long, narrow mountain ridge with the land falling away steeply on both sides. On a clear day you can view the south coast from this ridge, and at night the Hambantota lighthouse pulses in the distance. On a not-so-clear day, great swaths of mist cling magnetically to the hillsides. Either way, it’s a spectacular part of the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St Benedict's Monastery - Adisham, Haputale Sri Lanka
This beautiful Benedictine monastery once belonged to tea planter Sir Thomas Lester Villiers. To recreate his English lifestyle, he developed some English country-cottage gardens, which are still enchanting visitors today. Inside, visitors are allowed to see the living room and library, which is filled from floor to ceiling with dusty tomes. If you like the monastery so much you want to stay, well, you can, as there's a small guesthouse. No photography is permitted inside the building.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lipton’s Seat, Haputale 90160 Sri Lanka
The Lipton’s Seat lookout is one of Sri Lanka's most impressive viewpoints (unless it's misty and cloudy of course, which is why early morning is the best time to visit). The Scottish tea baron Sir Thomas Lipton used to survey his burgeoning empire from here, and today it's said you can see across emerald hills and tea estates to no fewer than seven different provinces.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Diyaluma Falls, Colombo - Batticaloa Hwy, Koslanda 90190 Sri Lanka
The 171m-high Diyaluma Falls is Sri Lanka’s third-highest waterfall. Cascading down an escarpment of the Koslanda Plateau, the falls leap over a cliff face and plunge (in one clear drop) to a pool below. It's more impressive in the rainy season. Diyaluma Falls is 13km west of Wellawaya;
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.