Elephants,Giraffe center, Blixen Museum $ Bomas of Kenya
Our professional driver will pick you from your hotel for this exciting nairobi day tour. David shedrick, giraffe centre and Karen blixen are among the top places to visit while in nairobi. These are the only places you will see animals from close range
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Round-trip private transfer
- Entry/Admission - David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust
- Entry/Admission - Giraffe Centre
- Entry/Admission - Karen Blixen Museum
- Entry/Admission - Bomas of Kenya
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Tips and Gratuities
- Entraces fees to shedrick(7$pp) Girraffe (15$pp) blixen (12$pp) Bomas (10$pp)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, Mbagathi Road Kws Workshop Entrance - Nairobi National Park, Nairobi 00503 Kenya
Our driver will pick you from your hotel at 9.00am. You are headed to start your city tour at David shedrick wildlife trust which opens doors at 11.00am and closes at 12.00am. You get a chance to know how the baby elephants are rescued and taken care off. At this place, you are allowed to touch the elephants as they move close to your standing point.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Giraffe Centre, Duma Rd, Nairobi Kenya
From the Elephants center, you are headed to the giraffe center for another one hour tour. The center takes care of the endangered Rothschild giraffe and hosts several of them. You will be able to feed the giraffes and take lifetime photos. The center also has a nature walk area where you can be able to explore with your appointed guide.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Karen Blixen Museum, Karen Rd Langata, Nairobi Kenya
Welcome to karen blixen museum! 2 hours of studying the life and history of the famous Karen blixen the author of the popular book "Out of Africa". The house that once hosted Karen and Blixen is full of history and historical materials worth seeing. There are many guides here who will help you tour the farm.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bomas of Kenya, Langata Rd Mageso Chember, Nairobi 00200 Kenya
Local entertainment waits for you at the Bomas of Kenya. 42 Kenyan tribes are represented here in traditional folk songs. Enjoy acrobatic shows which happens from Thursday to Sunday. You will also have chance to visit the traditional homesteads that are well set in the expansive compound. At each homestead, you will be able to learn the culture and lifestyle of each tribe in Kenya. Later after this tour, we shall proceed and drop you to your city hotel.
Visit traditional houses and get a glimpse of African ancient way of habitat.
Return and drop to your hotel late in the afternoon.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
homes and apartmentsAirports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.