Elephant Sanctuary, Trekking and White Water Rafting in Chiang Mai
Experience the simple way of life including the family where you will learn about the elephants. Come and experience a fantastic day, spend the day with elephants and learning interesting facts about Asian elephants in their natural environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Join-in Round Trip Transfer in city area of Chiang Mai
- Attraction Fee
- English/Chinese speaking guide
- Lunch of traditional Thai food
- Accident insurance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses such as optional alcoholic drinks, tips and gratuities, etc.
- Other tours, services and activities as not mentioned in the itinerary
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chiang Mai, Chiang Mai
Pick up time : 08:00-09:00 am
* Visit Elephant park and learn about the elephant behavior and history
* Walk to the natural river
* Enjoy lunch of traditional Thai food
* Trekking through a forest and visit waterfall 1 hour (without elephant)
* White water rafting 1 hour
Child Rates: 4-7 yrs whose height must not exceed 120 cm.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels within 5 km. radius of Chiang Mai city. From out of town you need to meet us in the city to a meeting point.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.