Elephant Sanctuary Tour: Hartbeespoort
This tour will show you the beautiful lumbering giants of Africa - the mighty elephant by taking a 2-hour tour of an elephant sanctuary in the Magaliesburg mountains. This tour comes with transportation to the elephant sanctuary from your hotel in Johannesburg and surrounding areas. Sandton or Pretoria. Entrance to the Sanctuary and transport is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2-hour elephant sanctuary tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Johannesburg and surrounding areas, Sandton or Pretoria
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Sanctuary Hartbeesport Dam
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Elephant Sanctuary Hartbeesport Dam, R104 Old Rusternburg Road, Madibeng 0216 South Africa
Visit the Elephant Sanctuary situated on the Northen slopes of the picturesque Magaliesburg mountains. The tour through the Elephant sanctuary takes about 2 hours. Here you will learn more from these big gentle giants. The African Elephant, much bigger than the Indian Elephant are fascinating and there is no better way to learn more from these animals than being at a world class establishment such as the sanctuary.
On your tour you will view and learn more from these majestic animals and have the opportunity to take as many pictures of the elephants. Pick up will be from your hotel or guest house in Johannesburg, Sandton or Pretoria.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels and accommodation. We pick up anywhere from your hotel or guest house in Sandton, Rosebank, Johannesburg and Pretoria. Please specify your hotel address. Please note: the exact location will need to be confirmed with the supplier, refer to voucher for information. We also pick up from all air b&b and private locations.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Vehicles and equipment decontaminated and cleaned with alcohol cleaner and high efficient ozone generator after each trip. We are also compliant with COVID-19 industry protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.