Electrobike Local Culture and Nature Experience
● Consult with your experienced tour guide to learn more about the region
● Experiencing the sea breeze in your hair as you soak in the view
● Experiencing a lot in a short period of time with the speed that an electro
● Immersing yourself in the local culture and cuisine
● Enjoying the coastline views
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Guided tour of Huatulco and surroundings
- Roundtrip transportation to and from your Huatulco hotel
- A snack and bottled water
- Live commentary in English or Spanish
- Electric bike & Safety Equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not listed as inclusions
- Entry/Admission - Santa Cruz Bay
- Entry/Admission - La Entrega
- Entry/Admission - El Zócalo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Cruz Bay, Huatulco Mexico
Here is the meeting point right in the bower of the binniguenda hotel
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: La Entrega, Huatulco Mexico
Enjoy the beautiful viewpoints of la entrega bay, having time to take pictures and admire the landscape. Enjoy the beach atmosphere and the sea breeze of the Oaxacan coast.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: El Zócalo, Bugambilia 701, H, 70987 Crucecita, Oax., Mexico
Take the opportunity to visit La Crucecita’s church, where it boasts the largest painting of the Virgin de Guadalupe on it’s ceiling. Walk through the plaza; browse the local markets and handicraft stalls. Don’t forget to sample the local products and take home your holiday souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Departure Point :Blvd. Benito Juárez 134, Oaxaca, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup is available from most centrally located hotels in Huatulco and surroundings, Vacation rentals and almost all points of interest. If your location is not inside of the pickup area we can arrange a meeting point. Please provide your accommodation details as soon as possible.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children 14 and younger are not allowed.
- Roundtrip transportation is available from most centrally located Huatulco Hotels.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time.
- You must wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Gratuity is not included and is left to individual discretion.
- You should bring spending cash.
- You must weight less than 260 pounds (120 Kilograms) in order to participate
- You should have a reasonable fitness level and be able to ride a bycicle on your own.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.