Electric Scooter Rental Krakow 3 Hours
Rent our electric scooter for 3 hours and explore the beautiful city of Krakow effortlessly. We will provide you with a map of the most interesting places to visit during the 3 hours on the scooters.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helmet provided
- Interactive map with Krakow landmarks
What's excluded :
- Rent our Electric Scooter for 3 Hours and explore the beautiful city of Krakow effortlessly. Once booked we will drop off and collect the scooter(s) to your desired location.
Before we let you go off on your journey we will need you to fill out minimal formalities.
We use the best award winning electric scooter, the Xiaomi M365. This scooter has a range of up to 30km (18.6 miles) and is more than enough to visit all beautiful destinations that Krakow has to offer.
Our Electric Scooters can travel up to 27km/h (17mp/h) which with no effort can go quicker than bicycles. We will provide you with training and show you how to use the electric scooter and its features.
Departure Point :Librowszczyzna 4, 33-332 Kraków, Poland
We can deliver scooters to desired location, Once we have been given a 12 hours notice in advance.
OthereScooters Tours - Electric Scooter Hire & Tours, Librowszczyzna 4/18a, 31-030 Kraków, Poland
Departure Time :3/2/2020 - 3/1/2021
3/2/2021 - 3/1/2022
Monday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Monday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Tuesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM Friday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 07:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- ID required on day of rental
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.